Friday, July 23, 2010

Personality Pops

I'm actually out in California working right now (I know, tough life I have..) but wanted to post these pops I did for my friend Rob's birthday back in March. He is an "old man" at 30 years old now, haha! and I knew I couldn't make cupcake cake pops for a dude's birthday so I tried to make these as funny as I could. They were definitely a hit and everyone got a kick out of the "witty" personality traits. :) Sorry in advance if these pops offend anyone.
bed wetter was one of my favorites...haha

hehehe...
this was at the debut of the "jersey shore" train wreck on mtv..
oh my...
you know, for that really insecure guy...
snookie..haha
ooh la la!


3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Very personal party food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi may name is Evelyn and I would like to know where I can get the recipie for the safari cake pops can you help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello can I get the recipe for the safi cake pops please send to Evelyn at grammapeaches@aol.com
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete