Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nom Nom Cutie Cake Cones

I don't know about you, but Labor Day weekend was by far the best weekend of the summer! Had so much fun with everyone! And you KNOW I couldn't go away for the weekend without bringing some cutie pops, so what's better to end the summer with mini coned cakes?
I found these mini cones and popped a cake ball on top after I dipped it in some melted candy melts. This was great because the messier they got, the more they looked like real ice cream.
Also, the Styrofoam didn't really work holding them, so I just used old egg crates that I cut holes out of with an Exacto knife. Worked pretty good!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Shut up!!! These are the best ones yet. lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    My grandson is a cupcake nut, I am going to try and make these and see what his response is.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete